Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. – Howard
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
Update April 27, 2010
I didn’t write anything since January – how can it be? Where did the time go? Anyway, just to post a quick update. I know my purpose now, I am very clear about it, I cannot deny or dismiss it anymore. I want to become a dakini. A sexual healer and a guide. A tantra educator. I feel like I have changed so much in the last few months. Now that I am clear on my purpose, everything is so much more easier. My fears – they are not from my heart. It’s only in my mind – maybe they are not even my fears. I feel them, but I am not bothered by them, they are just there. In my heart I am absolutely certain and nothing can shake that calm confidence. I am staring my training and I am changing my thinking. More and more I feel like I am a dakini. I am remembering! I still need to learn lots and most importantly I need to start living like one and I need to start my own practice. Those are some big tasks, but I know I can do everything. I feel totally and completely supported by the Spirit. I think it’s my chance to actually start living my truth, my passion, when work and life will be one. When work will become one of purpose and service. I can actually start making difference in other people’s lives. I want to help others live fully, free of guilt and shame, owning their sexuality, letting go on fears and negative beliefs, embracing life. I want to inspire and guide others to life a full wonderful life. Can I do it? I know I can.
For best results, meditate often on the phrase “the joy of integrity.” Get familiar with the pleasurable emotion that comes from acting with impeccability. And try out this idea from Gandhi: Integrity is the royal road to your inner freedom.
from PRONOIA Is the Antidote for Paranoia: How the Whole World Is Conspiring to Shower You with Blessings. ~ Rob Brezsny
this is just a reminder of the power, inner power that comes from living your truth, from your own integrity. I took it for granted, but now, thinking about it, I realized that I feel a lot more powerful now, knowing I am living my truth. I do not lie, I do not cheat, I do not break promises, I really know who I am and I do my best to live with integrity. I will keep doing it more consciously now
Finding my mission excersize January 31, 2010
What is it that I love to do and am good at: dancing, reading, playing piano, doing sports, working out, going to workouts, being with other women, sex, writing, journaling, travelling, flirting, self help and personal growth, taking workshops, connecting with people, friendship, leadership, providing direction, guidance, math, logic, puzzles, organizing, planning, scheduling, goal setting, supporting and motivating others, cooking, training, manifesting, generating ideas, brainstorming, self pleasuring, music, skiing, swimming in the ocean
My best qualities: ambitious, smart, strong willed, caring, beautiful, mindful, good listener, thoughtful, kind, playful, very optimistic, cheerful, easy going, not demanding, independent, powerful, passionate
What flows naturally: dancing, journaling, sharing, listening
If I knew what I wanted to do, what would it be?: I want to inspire other women to feel their beauty and power. To open their hearts, to feel their body, to live fully. I want to show them the way how to break from 8 to 5 job, how to live their dreams, how to find your Destiny Path. How to connect with people who are your true family, how to have the best sex of their lives, how to feel like a Goddess and how to inspire their man to be the best they can be. I’d like to teach women how to squirt and how to open to sex, open to men. And I’d love to teach man how they can fuck their women open to God. I’d also love to be of service to man and women to achieve the sexual wholeness. I’d love to be with honorable, authentic men and help them to overcome the blocks to their sexual power. I’d love to show them what it means to be with a Goddess. I want to make them feel like Gods they already are. I’d love to teach women how to ejaculate. I am living my life fully, a Goddess on her Divine Destiny Path.
How can I become such a woman? Or should I say how can I help her to emerge, because she is already in me. I wouldn’t be having this desires and visions if it wasn’t for her.
– start working with a Tantra coach. Done – mediation and spiritual practice. Started
– networking – surround myself with role models and like minded people – started
– read as much as I can on the subject, become an expert, don’t be afraid to share
– Write. Keep writing, journal your whole journey, it will help other women on the same path
– Work on your personal integrity, on your boundaries, be in your power
– Get out there and dance
– Keep your heart open, constant practice of keeping your heart open in all situations and keep connecting with people on the heart level.
– Overcome fear, make a plan and do it, one thing at a time.
It might take a logn time, but so what. In 3 years, in 5 years – imagine that. I’m 40 year old, I’m having my own tantric practice, I work with clients – men and women, I write books, I love my life, I travel freely, I take vacations and live in different parts of the world. I inspire my husband, we are creating this wonderful life together, I’m living fully. I’m beautiful, powerful, unstoppable. I’m inspiring other women to grow, I am a teacher. I am strong, I am walking freely on my destiny path. I teach dance, I have my own studio and I love love love it. I love my life. I am free. I am easily making 100K per year and more through the passive income and through the work that I do with my clients. I am enriching their lives, I give freely from my heart, I am fulfilling my mission.
I am living fully, with an open heart, connected to the Great Spirit. I am a Goddess walking on my Destiny path, in my beauty and in my power. I am a Dakini, a woman who is dedicated to the practice of evolving consciousness and embodying bliss, and who supports others on this path. Central to this path are presence, personal empowerment, emotional intelligence, sexual wholeness, and embracing the shadow. I am free to love, to create, to empower. I connect with people on a heart to heart level. I make a difference. I am a divine spirit.
What is it that I want to do? Please show me. I’m asking for guidance, Great Spirit. I’m asking for the connection with Divine Mind. I am asking for a direct experience of what I am meant to do, what is it that I need to do right now? What wants to happen? What am I supposed to do? What is my heart wants me to do? I want knowledge, in my heart and in my soul – what am I meant to do. You are meant to figure it out and share with others. You are meant to coach men and women on their path of sexual wholeness.
Your spiritual practice this month – for 30 minutes every day you will contemplate and write on your mission. You will ask for guidance from the Great Spirit, you will open your heart, feel your body and you will write. The answers will come. You want to teach dance, common, stop hiding, it’s obvious. Your path is not yoga or martial arts, your path is dance. Stop hiding it – dance.
It’s ok not to know exactly what you need to do yet. You will grow, you will be a different person – and you will see it then. The more you open, the more you get to be in touch with your higher self, the more you will feel and know it. You’ve seen some of the truth already, you know when you are on track. Just continue. Don’t give up. Don’t let it stop you. You see, it’s a test, you are being tested. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
The path to a sexual wholeness.
– how to work from home, loneliness – you will connect with different crowd, with people who are free, people who are living their dreams, people who are free from the 9 to 5. You’ll be free to do whatever you want. You’ll work when you want to, you’ll spend time with your children, you’ll workout during the day, dance, hike, be in nature, meditate in nature. And you will travel. You will be free to travel. You might see less people during the day, but the connection will be deeper.
– what if my mission is so big, how can I do it? Who am I to do it? Who are you not to? – you are here to do what you committed to do. You are given all the strength and all the gifts needed to fulfill your mission. The support is available to you – greater than you can imagine. People who will support you are here, you just need to reach out. Don’t hold back. You will surprise yourself.
– There are other people doing the same thing already, better, smarter, more experienced. How can I find my own niche, my own way? What if I’ll never make it? – the universe is an abundant place. There is a place for everybody. Everyone has their own important role to fulfill. You know it very well, what you have will work for some people and will not work for others. You cannot please everyone nor do you need to. There are women who can benefit from what you have to offer. And the more you do the better you will get.
– It’s all so scary. Up, it is. Feel the fear, and do it anyway. You know it too, the more you do it, the easier it gets. This fear will go away and the new one will come, all it means is that you are growing. Isn’t it great. If you have no fears whatsoever, you’ve been stagnant for too long. There is no growth anymore. SO, go for it. Expand. Master it. Fear in itself means nothing, everybody feels it. Don’t let it stop it. It’s not even real, it’s not real you. Find your center – there are no fears there. You are on your path, you can’t do anything wrong.
– People will not like me. What other think of me is none of my business, seriously. Some would not like you and some would. So what. I’m doing it for me. I’m doing it because I cannot not do it. It’s simple really.
How to Suck at Anything January 28, 2010
Loved a post by Jonathan Mead at Illuminated Mind
That’s what happens when you start anything.
And that’s great. Sucking is absolutely necessary. There’s no way around it. In order to get better at anything, at some point or another you’re going to have to suck. That’s just the way it is.
The only way to avoid criticism, avoid looking like a fool and failing is to not do anything at all. And if that’s okay with you, fine. But I don’t see any point in living if that’s the case.
When it comes down to it, if you ever want to get good at anything, at some point you’re going to have to suck.
I’d rather be terribly horrible at everything that I do, than do nothing at all. At least that way I know that I tried. I’ll know that I lived and I didn’t just exist.
There’s a secret I’ve learned, though. If you embrace that you suck, it loses its power over you.
So, stop wasting time reading this. Go find something to suck at.
The Daka or Dakini is a man or woman who is dedicated to the practice of evolving consciousness and embodying bliss, and who supports others on this path. Central to this path are presence, personal empowerment, emotional intelligence, sexual wholeness, and embracing the shadow (unintegrated psychological material).
Can I become a dakini? I feel like a caterpillar who dreams about flying. Can she believe it? How? She looks at herself and it’s impossible. However, one day she will turn into a butterfly (she is a butterfly, she and a butterfly is one) and she’ll have beautiful wings and she will fly. Yes, she’ll have to stay in the dark, but the magic will happen. But she first has to break free from the cocoon. Will I break free? I know I will. Intent and surrender. I know it will happen. And I will do anything it takes. It’s a long journey and from where I am right now feels impossible, But what’s impossible one day is normal the next. And so I start.